WAPO Membership Procedure
The World Alliance of Pituitary Organizations offers a membership to pituitary patient organizations as well as rare disease and/or adrenal patient organizations with an interest in pituitary disorders.
The following steps will be made in the procedure:
A. Procedure Membership for legally established patient organization:
- Patient organization to show interest in WAPO membership in a short letter;
- WAPO will send you a confirmation email with a link to a survey to get to know your organization.
- Patient organization to fill the questionnaire.
- WAPO will confirm receipt to patient organization.
- The Membership Committee will review the information and will set up a call to discuss the membership expectations in more detail.
- Afterwards, the Membership Committee will advice the WAPO Board on the patient organizations’s full membership.
- WAPO will send a ‘Welcome message’ to the new member organization.
B. Social Media Patient Group:
- As above;
- Social Media Patient Groups are requested to send in two ‘Letters of Recommendation’ by two different specialist physicians, who are supporting the patient group in their activities and membership of WAPO.